Thursday 19 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !


6 sleeps to the big day !

Listening to me, you would think I was a Christmas fanatic, even more so if you seen how I 'christmassed' the office. In reality I'm more of a bah humbug.....shhh, don't tell anyone, I'm pretending to love Christmas!

Just kidding, I don't totally hate Christmas, there are certain elements I love about it, such as the food, the enormous amounts of chocolate that fill the house and the company of family and friends. When the dinner has been eaten and I have a selection box close by, there is nothing I love more then chilling out and watching a classic Christmas movie. I was going to list my top ten but I had too many favourites to choose from, so here are my top 15 Christmas movies:

  1. It's a wonderful life.
  2. Elf
  3. Trading places
  4. Miracle on 34th street.
  5. Gremlins.
  6. Bad Santa
  7. Polar Express
  8. National lampoons Christmas Vacation.
  9. Showgirls
  10. Home Alone
  11. Santa Claus the movie.
  12. Meet me in St. Louis.
  13. Scrooge
  14. The nightmare before Christmas
  15. Arthur Christmas.
Nollaig shona daoibh  mo Chairde

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment