Friday 24 January 2014

Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE Velvet Body Oil

Welcome to my boudoir!

That's what you feel like saying when your holding a bottle of Chanel Velvet Body Oil in your hand. This is my after bath delight and completes my Chanel bathing ritual.

Step 1: Lather up using Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE Bath Soap. This soft and creamy soap leaves the skin feeling gently cleansed and delicately fragranced. The scent in the bathroom is divine.

Step 2. After patting the skin dry, apply Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE Velvet Body Oil. The easy to hold spray bottle makes application effortless. This dry oil is like no other I have used before and the evenly dispersed droplets melt into the skin almost immediately. My skin is left with a beautiful satin sheen and feels like velvet to the touch.. I'm in love!

I don't know about you, but the Chanel logo alone makes me go weak at the knees.

Wondering where to purchase this little beauty, try

www.debenhams.ie €49

Alternatively, you could hit the Chanel website and feast your eyes on a whole world of 'new loves'
www.chanel.com

Let me know what your favourite Chanel product is?

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment