Sunday 9 February 2014

NOTD - Sunday 9th February


It's Sunday and I'm feeling a little restless. I was up early so managed to get what needed to be done around the house finished pretty early. -That never happens! So anyway I'm sitting here not knowing what to do with myself and then, Eureka! I know, I'll paint my nails to pass a bit of time. That was a great idea until I got upstairs and couldn't decide which colour to go for. It's spring so I was thinking go bright for a change but then again the weather is really weird at the moment, 1 minute its sunny the next, the heavens are opening. Queue confusion on what colour to pick.... After about 15 mins I still couldn't decide so this is what happened . . . 




The moral of the story is why pick one colour when you can have 5. !

I hope you're all having a lovely chilled out Sunday. Don't feel bad if your not doing anything productive..remember even the Germans take Sunday off :-)

Kel x






The colours I used were:

Catrice - 770 Put lavender on the Agenda
Nails Inc - 401
Catrice - 420 Dirty Berry
Catrice - 120 Plum play with me
Essence Multi Dimension - 41 Candy Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment