Saturday 20 April 2013

Premier post

Hello to one and all,

As the title suggests, this is my first post. Can I get a whoop whoop.! 'Whoop'. I have never blogged before in my life, so be gentle on me. Recently, finished college, I have found myself with some extra time on my hands ( I actually have a life now) and as I religiously follow other people's blogs I thought that it would be fun to start blogging myself. True to line two, I'm a blogging virgin and will be working hard to get the blog lingo down so that I don't appear uncool in the b log world.  This blog doesn't have a specific theme so you can expect to read about anything from nail varnish to the Masai Mara. Whatever each post entails I do hope you enjoy reading about all the weird and wonderful things that goes on in the life of moi !

Y'all come back now ya here ...

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment