Thursday 13 November 2014

Budget Beauties #1

Ya'll know I'm a buyer of mainly budget friendly products. While I love Chanel and YSL among others, I gotta be honest and tell you, I'd be totally punching above my weight with those babies. The Chanel logo alone makes me go weak at the knees, but I've got to wait for special occasions (Birthday & Christmas) to add Chanel to the collection. In the meantime, my focus is on the likes of Catrice, NYX, Essence, Rimmel etc.

If, like me, you scan the posts of beauty bloggers on a daily basis, you will note that a lot of BB focus on the budget friendlier products also. If they are going to appeal to the everyday girl, they've got to have some budget friendly options in there too :-) . Among my favourite posts are dupe posts, where the blogger compares high end products to something similar and more affordable. Cha ching!!

I don't buy makeup every single month. I wish I had the money too. So I'm not going to post 'monthly favourites' posts. As I add some budget beauties to my stash, I'll keep you posted!

Here's a peak at the treats I picked up recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment