Friday 7 November 2014

Tress in Distress

Oh Lord, I have heard that you lose a lot of 'dead' hairs post pregnancy but things are getting ridiculous around here. So much so, my husband has suggested I knit a jumper with what comes out of the hair brush!!

I think drastic action is needed if I don't want to be as bald as the Christmas Turkey on December 25th. First things first, instead of my usual  - grab whatever Shampoo and conditioner are on sale, Ive bought myself some nice new hair products. A bit of luxury for the tresses. I'm hoping my hair will thank me by staying firmly rooted to me head.








Shampoo : Prosys, Organic Shampoo

I had not heard of this brand before but it smelled so good I had to have it. The shampoo has a creamy consistency with a pearl, shimmery look. It lathers quite well. I have medium -long hair and use about 3/4 pumps. Lately, I have been shampooing twice to really get my scalp clean and all those loose dead hairs out. This shampoo rinses out well and doesn't leave a film on your hair.

If you are thinking of buying this based on the organic label, I'd think again - looking at the ingredients, this shampoo does not say organic to me.






Conditioner: Mastey, Frehair detangling Conditioner

Mastey is the original sulfate free shampoo which says a lot about their product ethos. It is also paraben free. I love the salon smell from this product. Two days ago I washed my hair and as usual with no time to dry it, I tied it up wet. I do this all the time with no issues. This time though, my hair looked and felt so greasy and slimy. It was horrible.

My scalp has been seriously itchy also and I'm not sure whether to blame the shampoo or conditioner yet... So my friends, the jury is still out on these products.

1 positive I have to mention is the price point. These products were a bargain in TK maxx






What are your go to products for shampooing and conditioning?

Kel x






No comments:

Post a Comment