Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Blues


Good morning everyone,

I had the Sunday Blues from the minute I woke up this morning. When I say the Sunday blues, I’m referring to those niggling thoughts in the back of your mind that this is the last day of the weekend and you have work tomorrow. Urrgggg Yuk!
I was watching some clips on Youtube when I came across an incredibly sad yet inspiring video that I just had to post about.
Watching it was like getting a slap in the face. Stop wallowing and be grateful, it said! So what, that you have work tomorrow. Appreciate the fact that you have a job to get up to, or even that you were able to get up this morning. A powerful video with a powerful message.

Sunday is a great day for that kick up the bum. A little perspective people!

Hope you enjoy the clip. (Box of tissues at the ready!) And I hope you enjoy the feeling of appreciation afterwards.

Kel x

(Click on the link above to watch the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment