Thursday 2 October 2014

HOTD - 2nd October 2014

Hiya October.... You are looking fiiiiine!!

Lovely weather for October eh? All this extra sunshine has added a pep to my step. I recently signed up to a 12 week challenge (ok literally 2 days ago). It's 3 x 40 minute workouts per week and I'm hoping to drop a dress size by Christmas. I will follow up with a post in a couple of weeks and let you know how I am getting on and I'll post the details of the program incase others wanna sign up. Since having the baby my confidence has been non existent. I noticed I didn't really look in the mirror any more. Maybe this is how I managed to leave the house still wearing slippers ha ha.

With a new me on order from Santa, I decided to treat myself to a hair cut too. My hair was in bits and was falling out at an incredible rate. It was so knotty too. I got the girl that does my hair to put in a treatment before she cut it and it feels amazing. I can notice a big difference already. She uses Redkin products only and I am a big fan...just for the smell alone!

So anyway between this new gym challenge and the treatment, I didn't want to wash my hair this week. It started to look a  little greasy today so I had to tie it up. I didn't want to feel frumpy so I stuck it up in my version of a 'faux hawk'.

I'm lovin this easy updo. :-)




What's your favourite 5 minute updo?

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment