Friday 19 October 2018

And then there were 5 !

Woah, 5 years since I first started this blog and 5 Petit's in total now.

When I first started blogging, I was 30 and had just had my second baby. I am 35 now and have 3 beautiful girls. I stopped blogging not long after I started because I ran out of time, or so I thought. What really happened was I thought that others things were more important and maybe some of them were. Over the past year I have thought so much about the blog and would mentally write blog posts in my head. I felt weirdly compelled to share things that were happening in life. Mostly because I was  probably thinking someone would find humour in the struggle of me being a new parent again or get something out of hearing me lambaste the mortgage process.
I wouldn't say I am that well up on Social Media but I did get into snapchat for a while and used it as an outlet to offload the random shit that would enter my head from time to time. People don't seem to use it as much anymore though and have migrated over to Instagram. I had to get my husband to show me how to use it...him that can't operate Facebook is now an insta pro (apparently). Instagram scares me a little to be honest. I feel like I could be sillier on Snapchat and tell my embarrassing stories without actually feeling embarrassed. I look at instagram and know when I see things like #woken under a picture of a glass of wine that the crowd there won't want to hear my skirt splitting, boob flashing stories. Maybe 1 day lol

Getting back to the blog, as I say, things have changed and I've been itching (literally and I 'll fill you in on that story soon too) to get back on here to my online diary. I've never written for loads and loads of people to read. I've always just kind of written for myself and thats what I'm going to continue doing. That said, if you do stop by, say hello :-)

I've spent the evening reading back over some of my older posts and I'm like wow, I had time back then and judging by my posts all I did was paint my nails and mess with my hair (jokes)

I'm sure my posts will be few and far between but it's good to be back ya'll !

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment