Wednesday 15 May 2013

Good Karma



All the single ladies...All the single ladies...

 
It’s Wednesday and I have just about recovered enough from the weekend to tell you about my trip to Beyonce on Sunday night in the O2 Dublin. Man, that girl is so ridiculously beautiful. What a show, what a performer. As amazing as she is though, she is not what this post is about.

 
During the show, I managed to lose my phone. I can’t tell whether when I dropped it into my bag and it accidently went on the floor instead or if I left it behind me in the loo. There were panic stations when I discovered my extra limb was missing but I quickly realised I was just going to have to suck it up. The life support was no more! (Dramatic or what..lol).

 
The following day I decided that I would give the O2 a ring on the off chance that it was handed in. No such luck, and as the lady in the office pointed, the longer it went without being handed in the less likely it was that I was going to get it back.

 
Well, I’m pleased to tell you that she was wrong! Yesterday afternoon, I got a phone call from a nice chat from Moldova, who said he has my phone and would drop it back to the O2 for me on Thursday. It turns out; he works as a cleaner there and found my phone after the concert. He said he didn’t leave it in the office as he did not trust someone else not to take it, so he decided he would get in touch himself to return it.

 
I don’t know about you but I think that was pretty decent of him. I always go out of my way to return lost property as I know that if the shoe was on the other foot; I would like someone to do that for me. I didn’t think it would actually happen.

Moral of the story folks, when good karma dawns, the wall of doubt is torn down. Thank you, to Mr Moldova for the restoration.
Kel x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment