Wednesday 15 May 2013

Marks and Spencer 13 Collection


Chief executive, of M&S, Marc Bolland, came out this week to say the high street retailer plans to “reassert its leadership in quality” and is “confident we are taking a step in the right direction.
His remarks were made at an event on Tuesday night in central London to preview the new collection, which will hit stores in July.

While it is important to be one season ahead in the fashion world, the Spring/Summer 13 Collection in what’s hot right now and for me, that’s what, is important. The collection, transformed from 5 key catwalk trends, into modern day outfits. From oriental floral, Sporty yet sophisticated looks to pretty ladylike pastels and colored lace, this collection has really changed my mind about M&S Fashion. Normally, I would by-pass the shop, even when desperate for a new outfit because I felt the clothes were geared towards the more mature lady. I am now, really looking forward to adding to my M&S wardrobe. (Where my print fusion metallic skirt patiently awaits the perfect night out!)
 
For these outfits and more, you can shop online @ www.marksandspencer.ie
Have you purchased any pieces from the Spring/Summer 13 Collection?
 
Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment