Tuesday 10 September 2013

#SBBC Day 10, Beauty Pet Peeves

Day 10 options for #SBBC were Beauty pet peeves and Favorite item of clothing. Luckily, there are not many things that annoy me, beauty wise. Well, not enough to write a blog post about anyway. When I think of it, the only things I can actually think of is when the bristles of my foundation brush come off on my face. It's like little spider legs...euh, not such a nice thought. The other thing is when you open an eye shadow pallet to find that some of the individual shadows are smashed or broken.... Disaster!
Oh one more thing...This is not a beauty problem but is related to a beauty product. It is when I find my 6 year old dusting down the tables with my makeup brushes.

OK OK, Scrap what I said about not having enough things to rite about in the pet peeves area, the longer I spend writing, the more that come to mind.
It does my head in when people wear lipstick outside of their lips, it looks ridiculous!

EXHIBIT A:








I also think it looks terrible when people who have otherwise perfect makeup, go way to far with the highlighter/translucent powder.
EXHIBIT B:
EXHIBIT C:



I'm perfect of course, no bronze lines, no questionable make up looks...yeh right..

What are your beauty pet peeves?

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment