Friday 6 September 2013

#SBBC Day 6, Travel Dreams

When I started blogging, I wrote in my first blogging post,  that you could read all sorts of posts on my blog from nail varnish to the Masai Mara. I didn't just pluck this place out of thin air, I have a massive fascination/obsession with Africa. Don't ask me where this came from but I've been in love with the place since I was a child. The f
unny thing is I have never been. I dream of going...Africa is what MY dreams are made of. A friend of mine recently returned from Safari in Kenya and I was uber jealous to say the least.

There is a great series on RTE, Sunday evening's at the moment, aptly named 'Africa'. David Attenborough does the voice over and it just makes me fall in love with the place even more. The wildlife and scenery is breath taking.

Kel x





(mzansigirl.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment