Monday 9 September 2013

#SBBC Day 7, Fantasy Dinner Party


I'm a little bit cheeky. I've missed #SBBC two weekends in a row and have been catching up on a Monday. I have a valid excuse though, we've been moving house and we had no internet installed. Alas, its up an running now so there will be no excuses next weekend. Just thinking, next weekend will be the 14th of September and there will only be 2 more of them before the end of September and the end of #SBBC.

Back to the topic in hand, Fantasy dinner party. For me, an amazing dinner party would not be down to the food or the décor but the quality of the guests. My friends and family make perfect guests but seen as this is a fantasy dinner party, and I can invite whom ever I like, I would like to have the following people on my guest list.

1. Oprah Winfrey
2. President Obama
3. Beyoncé
4. Nelson Mandela
5. Freud
6. Rosa Parks
7. Bob Marley
8. Martin Luther King
9. Stevie Wonder
10. And little old me!


Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?


Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment