Thursday 5 September 2013

#SBBC Day 3, Sentimental Item

 
 
I think this note sums up sentimental value really well.  When you think of a cherished item or one which has 'sentimental value' , it rarely has any significance to anyone else but you. That is what makes it all the more precious, for me anyway. When I think of a sentimental item, the one that comes to mind is a silver chain I now own. I bought it for my mam for her birthday and when she died I started wearing it. I wore it everyday for weeks. It was like a comfort thing. I havnt continued to wear it everyday but when I do wear it gives me a sense of peace or calmness. I know these are traits that I have attributed to it but it doesn't take away from its sentimental value.
 
Do you have an item or possession that holds sentimental value for you, or are you a 'thrower outer' ?
 
Kel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment