Thursday 26 September 2013

#SBBC Day 13, A Craft Project


Good morning,

I'm over the worst of the flu. It seriously took me 3 weeks. But I'm here, I'm alive bla bla bla
As I'm not an artsy fartsy kind of person who knocks up little craft projects at the weekend I thought I would find this post really difficult to write. Then I thought, ok, what have I ever created, maybe a college assignment or something. Eureka! My thesis, I 'crafted' that so to speak and it is something I am very proud of. So I started writing a post about my thesis but something was missing.

Nah. I decided... it just wasn't good enough....something else I've created, something really really special. Bang!
What could be more special then the fact that I have 'crafted' one of the most beautiful little people in this world.

So Saian, SBBC Day 13, A craft project, goes to you.

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment